possible cure for the itchies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcharr36

Reaction score
Every year my horses drive themselves and me crazy with their rubbing against anything and everything to ease their itching from fly bites. Fly spray only helped a little. I've tried everything from WD-40 to Tea Tree Oil.

I think I finally found an answer. I have a filly with a compromised immune system and I've been giving here an herbal supplement called "Super Immune Booster". Last Sat evening I decided to start all of my horses on it to see if boosting their immune system a liitle might help. It seems too have worked.

In 6 days-6 DAYS- every one of them stopped scratching. It's too early to tell how soon the hair will grow back, but I am very optimistic at this point.

There is nothing in it that will be adversive to pregnant mares. I give 1 talbespoon twice a day to each horse.

Mary :aktion033: :aktion033:

I forgot to add that I order it from Jeffers. It is not listed in their new catalogue, so you have to go online and do a search on their site.

Thanks for sharing. I am off to check it out.

Latest posts

Back