Pondering Oaks Shetland All Stars!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
If I couldn't get my Journal to read over Christmas, at least I got the results for our Shetland All Star results! I'm very excited to say that I received the Champion Classic Open Showmanship Award (a goal for 2006 accomplished!). And I'm even more excited to say that with only 2 shows under his belt, our yearling stud prospect Texaco MGS, was in the top 10 for Classic Stallion Current Foal. We can't wait to see what this guy does in the next few years!

Here he is in his winter woolies!

texdec062.jpg

:aktion033: Hey, Carin!!! Congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment!!! I know you worked hard for your "06 Goal"......looks like your new little guy Texaco is made for the show ring!!!!! Hope you have lots more blues in your future!!!

Thanks everyone
default_wub.png
: . I was Reserve in Open Showmanship last year, and I made the goal that come heck or high water I would be Champion this year! Mission accomplished and now I can hang up the showmanship gloves for a while! :lol:

I just can't wait for the 07 season to start so I can get Tex back in the ring! I have a 2yr old stud I'll be bringing out this year as well. He's a little bit different "type" than Tex but still a knockout at home. I'm looking forward to how he stacks up as well. Some days it's hard to decide who's my favorite! :lol:

MARY - You're email is bouncing back and I have pictures for you.

congrats! i am going to show in showmanship for the first time in 07. nice lookin pony!

Congratulations on your great accomplishment with your beautiful pony. :aktion033:

Congratulations!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

He is gorgeous!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back