Pleased with Petie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
My little Boston Terrier puppy Petie Love went to his first horse show this week end. He was sooooo good for us. Petie was 10 months old on April 19. I was so pleased with him. Yeah, so he peed on a couple of things he shouldn't have, and tried to eat all the "road apples" he could find, but over all he was such a good boy. He went into his crate, and each time laid down, never barked, whined, or anything, till someone took him out again. He "met" all other dogs nicely, didn't jump on too many people, and was just generally a good boy. He met a 7 month old boxer female puppy named Angel, and promptly fell in love. The feeling was mutual. By Saturday night when we left the show grounds, and were looking for a motel, he was ready to crash in the car. Of course we chose a motel that did not allow pets, but we took him in anyway. We put his crate in the room, took him to potty out back, took him in the room and put him in the crate, and never heard one word out of him till we got him up next morning. He didn't do anything spectacular at the show, but was just generally a good boy and easy to get along with. Boston Terriers are fantastic!

ha ha this is too funny, I just posted about us taking Angel for her first horse show this past weekend and then I read your thread! Petie was a doll, and be sure and give him lots of kisses from his girl Angel! She hopes to see him again soon!

If I had known we would be posting about them we would have set them up for a picture together!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! I just got done reading about "Angel" in her thread and thought it just had to be the same one, and it is! Well, you own another of my favorite breeds!! I just love Boston's, and it sounds like your boy was pretty well behaved too.
default_aktion033.gif

LOL that is so funny that ya'll wrote bout the same thing.

Next time we'll have to set up a pic, if they can keep their paws off each other for a minute. LOL

Angel really enjoyed playing with him.

Chas

Back