Please PRAY ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending prayers and hugs for you and your mini. I pray for a full recovery and my heart is heavy for you both. FLFlyingW

[SIZE=18pt]Oh! Christine, I'm so sorry!
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

Bill

Oh no, Christine, that colt is so gorgeous, I was drooling over him a few times. I hope he's ok and comes out of this well. Keep us updated please and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm soo sorry :no: My gelding, the other day, got an eye injury also and the abcess just burst above his eye. It looks really bad but the vet said more than likley it should heal fine. Hopefully in your case it's the same. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear of this! I hope the little fella will be just fine? Praying for him and you.

B

I'm sorry to hear about the injury...but remember that the face is a very vascular area....makes it bleed alot, but thats also what makes them heal well and rapidly :aktion033: I do hope that your little one will be mending soon and heal in a nice way.

O lord, praying that the little guy recovers completely.

Ginny

[SIZE=10pt]Christine, any word on how your little guy is doing today??? (friday) [/SIZE]

I keep reading this, hoping for GOOD news...

OO Christine, I'm so sorry your little boy was injured! ~HUGS~ Hope he's better today?

UPDATE..the wee One is doing BETTER,..he is eating and drinking..NO fever..they believe he will loose his eye..but otherwise is fine..the drainige from the nose stopped too..if all goes well he be here in 4 weeks..thank you for all the prayers and emails!!

Bless you! :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH! :aktion033: I am so glad to here he is getting better :aktion033: !

To bad about his eye though! Even if it was an accident it could have been prevented :no: Well he is on the mend now and that is good news! :bgrin

Well keep us posted Christine!

Jeri

Latest posts

Back