Please pray for my 2008 filly not doing so good

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Frosty cleaned her grain dish tonight, not a bit left and whinnied at me before I even had a chance to turn the barn light on. She came right up to me to get her grain and scratches and as soon as she saw my hubby with the needle she tried to run away from him. Guess that is also another reason I make him give the needles.
default_wink.png
She was happily eating her hay when I left.

My mare that was in UCDavis made faces at her vet because she didn't like what he brought with him. LOL

GREAT NEWS

Well Frosty only has a day left of her Excenel. My vet said this morning if I hadn't started her on the other meds yet (which I hadn't as I had questions about the meds you mentioned) then she does not have Rhodoccus Equi as Excenel would not make her better, only keep her comfortable for a short period of time but she would still be breathing heavy and look sickly. Well she looks(a little thin) and acts great and my vet said it is just a cold that she probably got due to the weather changing. Tonight she was snorting and blowing, making a fuss as she is not in a stall with her buddy Tad but by herself. She whinnied at him and he whinnied back. She knocked her water bucket over, and pawed at her bedding and was a little brat but that is alright I forgive her.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back