Please learn from my mistake.......It is a painful one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:no: How terrible....I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious pet. I, too, know how it feels to lose a pet in that manner. It is so heartbreaking. I pray that God will bring comfort and give you peace in knowing that your little darling is with Him.

God bless,

Joan

Awww, my heart aches for you Fiona. Please try to accept that it was an accident. I know how devastated you must feel. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry! As an ER nurse I unfortunately see this happen far too often with children. Just breaks your heart..

Fiona, I am so sorry. It was a terrible accident, we all know how much you love your animals. I am sure she understands that, and I hope you realize it was an accident and do not be to hard on yourself.

:no: A horrible accident...but it was an accident and everything happens for a reason. I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like your dog had a long and loving life. My heart goes out to you.

I am so sorry. Do not feel guilty, it was an accident. Is it possible that maybe even he could of already passed prior to the accident? That would explain him not hearing the car. Do not beat yourself up about this. Hugs!

Fiona, I also have a dear 14 year old dog and I can only imagine the pain you are going thru. It was an accident and you need to hold on to the wonderful memories you have of your friend. I will keep you in my prayers. Sheila

I am sooo sorry for your family's loss..and a dear pet is a family member.

I always park so that I MUST walk behind the car as I back out...or back in the drive so I don't have to abck out...that has saved a many kids toys over the years!!!

My mother was always in tooo much of a hurry to be bothered to look behind a car befove backing out. I can't say how many cats she backed over in her years...but I will tell you that 2 of them were actaul houspets not just barn mousers!!

Fiona, I know how much it hurts...I did the same thing to ne of my beloved Shih Tzus. She was 10 years old and had been born at my place. She died in my arms on the way to the Vets. Just remember the good times with her, I do with my beloved Tanya.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back