Please help me name my little home business

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
I've been very busy working on lots of stuff here that I have been selling on ebay and hope to hit a few flea markets this year. I decided to come up with a name for this little venture even if it isn't a real business yet. Our little farm here is About Time Farm, so I figured I'd use that as part of the name. A few that I have come up with are: About Time Farm Country Shoppe, About Time Farm Mercantile, About Time Farm Shoppe, About Time Farm Crafts & Stuff, About Time Farm Primitives. I have a few more, but decided to come here to get opinions from others. I know there are many here who are very clever with names.

Here's a little bit about things I make. I make small decorative pillows with vintage images on them. I embellish them with vintage lace, buttons, etc. I also make some of the pillows into sachets with lavender in them. I make things for all holidays, Christmas stockings and ornaments, stuffed snowmen, hearts for Valentines, eggs for Easter. All these are made out of vintage materials, old muslin feedbags, old quilts, old lace and buttons. I make them into ornaments & table decorations, like I will take an old basket, put in say a bunch of snowmen, some candles, a small pillow and ribbon on the basket. I do some decoupage. I make coaster and mouse pads with vintage images or I do custom work on them. Plus, I always have extra stuff around here that I sell(usually vintage items).

So see, I do a big variety of things so it needs to be a pretty general title. If we ever really do get our dream farm, I hope to sell critters occasionally too.

So, please? Fire away with ideas!

THANKIES!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about........

About Time Decor or About Time Creations.

The first name covers both your craft AND the vintage items you sell.

BTW, Kuddos for your creativity! What is your E-Bay user name? I'd love to check out your items!

MA

ABOUT TIME VINTAGE CREATIONS...l don't feel the farm seems to fit in.

About Time Farm Keepsakes.

About Time Farm Sharing(for sharon) gifts

Good luck your which ever name you choose.let us know what you pick.

melissa

I like the idea of leaving Farm off. Hadn't thought about that. Good idea.

Ebay user name is justwetwo. I had wanted to use justus, but that had been taken. I'm glad I got signed up when I did, way back in the old days of ebay. LOL Right now, I have nothing listed. :no: Just haven't had time. Got lots of stuff planned for Easter, gotta get busy on that. I'm hoping to get some stuff from around the house listed this week.

OOps!! I think there are 2 things still going....One is stuff I made, the other a vintage necklace.

Thanks for the ideas!! I hope more peole join in.

I like the idea of leaving "Farm" off of the name.

I like About Time Creations

About Time Vintage Creations

I can't think of any on my own, lol but I do like what others posted.

Leslie

I think you got some good ideas as far as the names go. I'm glad to see you're up and running so to speak! Have you thought about creating and doing up a website to promote your farm and your crafts online? I just did mine recently...still working on it....check it out!!

A side note. I purchased my first e-bay buy a few weeks ago. Ordered something from a seller that had a good amount of positive feedback. When I got the item it was not the one that he had listed on his picture. It was a completely different model/style. I e-mailed him to let him know this and that I was not satisfied with what I got....never heard anything back from him. Then I get an e-mail from ebay telling me I got a positive feedback from them. I have'nt pursued it .....just not worth my time and aggravation for a $14.00 item. I'm really skeptical now of buying from ebay again.
default_sad.png

Congratulations Sharon on your business.

I feel that the name of a business should denote what the business has to offer

and also it should be easy to locate and the more simple the name, the easier for the clientele

Timeless Creations

Timeless Vintage Creations

Vintage Mercantile

Timeless Mercantile

Vintage Lace Creations

Lovely & Lace Creations

I like the ones with "Timeless" that Marty said. And, she's right about keeping it simple and short.

It's About Time

All About Time

Just Timeless

Simply Timeless

Timeless Simplicity

Old Time Creations

Timeless Keepsakes

Timeless Memories

Timeless Trinkets

Products of Time

Timeless Relics

Tokens of Time

Tokens of Love

Something with "Endless" or "Everlasting" they indicate time

Some of those are bad, but who knows what someone else can do with them.

Good Luck!!!

PS~ I cheated...thesaurus

Well l'm stealing one of those names :cheeky-smiley-006: Timeless Relic...for his soon to come foal. Thankyou now we can add a SKR Timeless Relic and we already have a Relics Token...life is easy today. :bgrin

About Time You Bought Something........
:new_rofl: Now who else would come up with this? LOL!! Too funny! Our farm is About Time Farm because I've wanted one all my life and I named it many years ago cause I always said, that when I finally got a farm, it would be about time.

Thanks everyone for all the ideas.....so many good ones. I really like Deb's idea with Re-Creations as a lot of the stuff I do is using old stuff, kind of like recycling.

Oooo! Oooo! Maybe, About Time Recycled Treasures

Would that be okay if I am even selling stuff like mouse pads that I am making? Cause they are really new things, especially if they are custom ones. MOst that I am making I use images from vintage postcards.

It's pretty cool that Relic got a baby's name from this post!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Latest posts

Back