PLEASE FIND MISSY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Women Ranch

Reaction score
For all of you mini/shetland people that know Jeanne McClanahan and her little Missy - we need your help. Missy disappeared friday night from Jeanne's farm outside of Houston, Texas. Missy is her life. Please if you hear of anyone finding a little red chihuahua in that area please let us know. Please pass the word to anyone you know in that area. THANKS !!!

Please post this on your FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK account you have! Thank you in advance for all your help!!

Missy.jpg

Hoping that Missy gets home safe, sound, and fast!

I have family outside of Houston, in the Dickinson area and others. Where outside of Houston was she last seen?

I live south of Houston in Brazoria County, But I work in Houston.. I will print and post some pics around the area at feed stores and grocery stores and see what happens..

Hope she is returned safe..
sad.gif

Just want to let everyone know that Missy was FOUND today!! I want to THANK everyone who got the word out there, and prayed for Missy's safe return!!

While Jeanne was putting up flyers in a new area and guy came up to her and said "Hey Lady, can you get your dog out of my trash?" It was a Miracle!! Thanks again!!!

OMG Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were the chances there?! I thought maybe it became coyote candy and was afraid to ask...........

While Jeanne was putting up flyers in a new area and guy came up to her and said "Hey Lady, can you get your dog out of my trash?"

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

that is hilarious! i'm laughing my butt off!

Great news that the lil chi was found before harm came to her
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back