Please could you keep my Dad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz,

You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm very moved by your post, and by the picture of your Dad. I know how important dad's are.

Jill

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

Robin

Liz- Of course I will keep your dad in my prayers.

ill say a prayer for your father, i hope it all goes well for him,YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT DAD, please keep us posted

Thank you so much again, everyone, for adding your posts and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Yep, dads are important and mine is very much so. I think he always felt a little guilty for having to divorce my mom and move out, leaving us w/her at first, but I don't harbor any anger w/him over all that. So he feels like he's not the best dad ever, but he's the best one I can imagine and I think that's all that matters (I tell him this fairly often, just to make sure he gets it, but he's pretty humble).

I think that his surgery is not happening tomorrow but maybe Monday, now, due to a scheduling conflict.

This is nerve wracking!! All this and a very anxious time awaiting a ridiculous court case on Thursday. (which is why I could not go back to be w/him, we've already put this off twice prior).

I will update, though!

Liz

Latest posts

Back