Playing with the camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I'm finally really learning about the balance between exposure, shutter speeds, aperture, and all that good stuff about cameras a year after I got mine. It's fun, frustrating, and DIFFICULT!!!! I shot my first two rolls of film last week, having never used a film camera, it ought to be interesting to see how they turn out! I'm not used to adjusting everything manually, and not being able to see the photos I've taken.
default_laugh.png
All the fiddling with the various cameras in my house has really helped me a lot, and helps me appreciate my camera even more! It's now on the manual setting, making me do all the adjusting and such, like I said, difficult, but it's getting easier and it's incredibly fun.

Anyways, playing around and got some nice ones of my lab, Pluto, and my cat, Tommy.

Tommy Cat
default_wub.png

11absc3.jpg

2hrnzfk.jpg

29ftli9.jpg

6zodaq.jpg

Close-ups of Pluto
default_wub.png

35he5qr.jpg

33beb9s.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca,

What great pictures. You have quite a talent. I love your cat and dog. They are so beautiful.

Keep up the good work and please continue to share. I really enjoy seeing your pictures.

Sue

Latest posts

Back