planned parenthood Not

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolcrit

Reaction score
well wasn't expecting this i am not home much in aug last year foaling was don by may But here comes a fat belly and a udder did i breed her no stallion out don't know was gone lots in aug 2009 any way am getting scared have to steward a show next week no baby yet udder been there for 30 or more days teats full and down thoughtt it was ready last week NO NO stayed home all weekend didn't take kids to show week later now went to walmart got the stripes today followed caryons box direction result hardiness 400 ph the lowers one 6'4?? belly noy real v shaped but down she is a puggy mare has had 4 foals and 29 inches i am 100 miles from horse type vet or caretaken what to do sgeeze her hehe?? just what do you all think??? thanksa

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you use punctuation and capitalization!
default_biggrin.png

I believe a hardness of 400 is not high enough, but a ph of 6.4 is indicating foaling will be soon. Is her milk yellow and very sticky or has it gotten to the whitish milk that is not as sticky anymore. Either of those stages of milk have me staying by the mares side 24 hours a day.

amanda

Latest posts

Back