PLAESE SEND PRAYERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
Please send prayers to Kathey Bailey

for the strength to get through the her passing of her mother this am so soon after the passing of her dad 5 weeks ago over the "rainbow bridge". They had never been apart through their 65 year marriage.

This year has been extreamly stressful for Kathey so far and she needs all the strength there is to get through these losses.

"And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death,neither sorrow,nor crying,neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away".

I am sooo very sorry for the loss of both your parents Kathey. I lost my Mom last November 23, and then her husband, my Stepdad, this past October 23, 11 months to the day after Mom. That was bad enough, I just cannot imagine the pain you are enduring with both your Mom and Dad so close together. (((HUGS)))

God bless you and your family Kathey. Sounds like they didn't want to be apart and what a blessing to have had 65 years together.

I can't even imagine!
default_sad.png
My thoughts & prayers go out to Kathey, their whole family & their friends. While they are happy to be together again, those left behind bare the pain of loss.

Extending our sympathy.

My husband and I also lost our parents in the same year. It seems that there is truly such a thing as a broken heart.

I am so sorry, I lost both of my parents last year. Same thing, Dad went and Mom followed. They had been married 65 plus years too. It is very hard to lose them both so close together but they are together again and are both watching over you once again, this time forever.

Hugs,

Mary

Kathey,

Just wanted to add my prayers for your ability to except and over come the sadness that has come your way this year. Did not know your parents but they had to have been exceptional, for they raised a beautiful Christian person, in yourself. As a tribute to them you will come through this time of grief. I have always envied the great friendship you have with Jennie and I am sure she will be a big help to you now, as always.

I wish to THANK everyone for their prayers and hugs. It has helped me so much. I never dreamed that I would loose my Dad on Oct. 10th and then loose my Mother on Nov. 19th. They were married for 64 years and I know as soon as my Mother left here she was in my Dad's arms again. Being an only child it is hard with both passing so close together but thank goodness for friends on lil beginnings and my close friends who have called.

Thank you to all of my Mini friends!
default_yes.gif

So sorry for your losses. Sending hugs to you and your family.

So sorry Kathy... they are together and I know that makes it a little easier. Wishing you peace.

OMG I could never imagine the pain and sorrow she must be feeling. Prayers to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back