Pinkie update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
She is eating extremely well, running in the field, interacting with her girlfriends. She still seems "down" sometimes, but compared to the was she LOOKED a few weeks ago, I am thrilled!

She looks marvelous- could probably go right back into the showring. However, she's going to have time off and just chill. I may drive her around the farm sometime, see if she takes back to it, otherwise, she's just going to be a pasture bum. No more babies for her. Maybe a parade at Christmas. If there is a local show later in the summer, maybe that too. She stresses too much to take her off the farm, so no more overnighters for her. And she will never be sold.

Thank you ALL for your wishes, prayers, thoughts and concerns. My Pinkie is home, forever, as long as she is with us.

Great news!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm thrilled for her and for you. May she enjoy many more years of fun/happy 'retirement'.

Anna

I'm so happy about Pinkie. Thanks so much for the update..
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Hurray, I am so pleased for you and pinkie. Thanks for the great news it is just what we all needed.
aktion033.gif

I'm so happy to hear that your Pinky is getting better. God bless her heart! I know you are so relieved. Good news for a change.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks you for the wonderful update!!!! Is there any chance it was just being in foal that caused the problems?

Thanks you for the wonderful update!!!! Is there any chance it was just being in foal that caused the problems?
We aren't sure, and neither is our vet. It IS a good possibility, though. So we have decided to NOT breed her again. I sure don't want to go through that all over again. Which is a shame, she would have made an awesome mama...

I'm so glad to hear she's doing better!! I can tell by your post how much you care for her and it's nice to know she'll have a loving "forever" home!!

Latest posts

Back