Pictures please??????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosuthastomasp1

Reaction score
Hi all!

Our club is getting ready for the South Florida Fair, and we are trying to decorate our booth. The theme for the fair this year is "Having a Ball at the Fair"... and we were thinking it would be fun to print as many pictures as we can get from you all of your minis playing with Jolly Balls (or ANY kind of ball), or just "having a ball"/ playing/ being crazy/ whatever.... can you help? Please send any possible pics to me, one at a time, by reply mail ASAP, as I need to get them printed in time to put up at the fair by Thursday nite!!!! Don't forget to give me some info on who/what is in the picture or a contact number so I can get the info if we use the pic.

Now I know you all have got some great shots of your horses goofing off somewhere!!! If you could email them to me that would be great, my email is [email protected]... We'll only use the pics for this one thing, and from those that I remember seeing on here in the past, I bet this booth can be awesome if I can get everyone to contribute a little!

Thanks!!!

Jessie

ps--if you know you have a picture, but need a day or two to get it to me, please send a quick note letting me know you are working on it, so we can plan accordingly! Thanks!

Hello?

Anyone... Please?

It doesn't have to be a horse playing with a ball, it can be a horse having a ball too! Who had the pic of the horse doing the funny kicking type move that was on the LB button? Can that one be used? Here's an example of the pics we're going to use...

louie2041.jpg

louie2061.jpg

louie_31.jpg

louiefeelsgood.jpg

Any pictures of horses goofing off and having a really good time and playing are perfect!!! Can't anybody please send them? We only have a couple more days to get all of them printed and fully mounted... And so we were really hoping we could get some good pics... It shouldn't take long to send them!?

Thanks,

Jessie

heres Apachie and Excalibur.
th_winter12-9-05011.jpg

Music Man my dwarf p
th_100_0352.jpg
laying soccer

th_100_0353.jpg

Music Man again

Excalibur playing snowplow with Music
th_winter12-9-05008.jpg
Man

Here is MiLo Acres Classic Ladies Man just goofing off!

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

and MiLo's Little Rock having fun doing what he loves best!!!

jumpersmall.jpg

Here are Sadie and Kaylyn playing in their swimming pool.

P5260007.jpg

Precious trying so hard to get a hold on her ball.

P6130078.jpg

This is my 28" silver-white stallion, Twister. He was a baby here, but that is STILL his personality!!

coltchewball_copy.jpg
coltball1_copy.jpg
coltsideball_copy.jpg
coltoverball_copy.jpg

This Is Quicksilver my orphan colt and while hes not a miniature he was certanly having a ball lol
default_smile.png

quixball.jpg

quix2.jpg

You are welcome to use any of these!

Iles Wiz Of Ozzie and Cool Creeks Dream On

PICT0309-2.jpg

SNS Urban Cowboy and LLL's Sugar & Spice

PICT0331-2.jpg

Vickie Lou

PICT0383-2.jpg

Vickie Lou

PICT0382-2.jpg