Pictures of your horses going to Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantress

Reaction score
OK so I'm horrible with faces of people, but show me a horse and Im good to go! Was wondering if people would post some pictures of the horses they're bringing to Nationals and what class(es) they'll be in? I'll have lots of free time so was thinking if I could put a class next to a horse I'll know who I'm watching.

So..anyone? :bgrin

Id like to see some of the horses that are going to Nationals to.
default_smile.png

We are only able to go to the youth days this year, this will be my daughter Chasta's last year with youth and with work and college there is no way we can stay thru the next week also. So these are the ones going for youth showing...

First our jr over stallion Cross Country Mr. Natural

nat6.jpg

Our 2005 Reserve National Champion under gelding (Youth and Amateur) H Smokin' Colt Pistol

pistol3.jpg

our over gelding Mini H Smokin' Most Wanted

mo4.jpg

our under mare Mini H Rebels Starlite

starlite.jpg

and our over mare Little Kings Boston Ballet

ballet2.jpg

Hope to see everyone there, please stop by and say Hi! :saludando: We will be stalled over by Erica Killion and Belinda Bagby in the barn where the measuring is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Terri.....beautiful horses!
default_smile.png

Here are mine:

S Bar P's Irish Cream: Owned by Big Hoop Miniatures. She will be in Model Mare, Under, 2 year old mares, over 30" to 32" and Multi Color Mare, Under

eded5e0b.jpg

MMF Our Mini Farms Firecracker: Owned by Our Mini Farm, Kingsburg, Ca: He will be in Over Model Geldings and Geldings Over 34" to 36":

ed591c76.jpg

Erica's Worth The Big City Bucks: AMHR Weanling Futurity colt:

eeaf8051.jpg

And I will be catch Handling BHM The Shaman for PondLake Stables in the Model Stallions Over and 2 Year Old Stallions Over 34" to 36": (a special treat for me as I raised this colt and showed him to a Top Ten as a Weanling. I am very proud of the job that PondLake stables has done with him and am anxious to see "Bob" again and meet all of his "new" family!
default_wub.png
: )

This is a Weanling photo from when I was showing him...

f66df4ff.jpg

I will be somewhere there! Look for my stall signs and all the fans! LOL! Can't wait to meet all of you there!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Here is a picture of my gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty that i will be showing in Youth Gelding under, Model Geldings under, and Senior Geldings 32-34". He has done amazing this year winning many grands and reserves and he has beat some of the top geldings in the country this year too. He also got his Hall of Fame this year too. Aubrey

efb8e342.jpg

We will have three going with Aloha Training Center .

We have McCarthys Miss Kitty who will be shown in youth yearling Mare and will be shown in Open and Futurity with Lee Crutchfield. I dont know the exact class as I dont know there excact hieghts.

ed70c270.jpg

ed70c271.jpg

Next is Dakotas San Juan Marcos. Marco will be shown in Youth SR.Gelding Over. Lee Crutchfield will shown him in Futurity, and Open Gelding Over. Then We will also show him in Liberty Over, and I must say if you have not seen him in liberty you should.

edd6069f.jpg

edd60692.jpg

Then last but not least is Reeces Thunder King. He will be shown in Youth and Open as a yearling Gelding.

edd60723.jpg

JMS REDSKIN WARRIOR

hunter/jumper, roman chariot, country pleasure, roadster, halter/driving obstacle

he will be showing in ammy/open/stake, we had to change things around from the entries we sent in so the book will be wrong lol.

56809redok4.jpg

JMS MIDNIGHT'S APPY ALERT

multi-color mares, not sure if under or over yet lol, I'm thinking under

56809EMMA3.JPG.jpg

GROSSHILL EK CREATIONS PROFILE

will be shown by Dream Weaver farm in halter and country pleasure driving, hopefully will be measured in the 30" & under class lol.

56809halter1.jpg

You will see us in Barn A stalled with Dream Weaver farm, and Flying A Farm.

I'll be there with my 3 horses.

NHF Sizzles Black Raven, he will be showing in youth & Ammy Jr. Stallions, Yearling Stallions & possibly liberty:

P7220319.jpg

P7220329.jpg

Sprucelane Little Sandy, she will be showing in Youth & Ammy Sr Mares, under, Sr. Mares 32"-34", Ammy & Open Country Pleasure Driving:

DSC_0034.jpg

GooCollingwood.jpg

Havenwest Reverend J, he will be showing in Obstacle and hunter/jumper:

RevOBFJun061.jpg

Sorry that the pictures are so big, photobucket was acting up and I couldn't resize them.

If things go well, look for me (a large lady) walking around early in the week with this guy!

website1001001.jpg

Our boys are going!

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamer aka Catch[/SIZE] 32 to 34 yearling halter stallions and Multi-Color

catchhead.jpg
catchbody.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE] 30 and under yearling halter stallions and Multi-Color

legendbody.jpg
legend82006.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE] 30 to 32 yearling halter stallions and Amateur halter

cmleft.jpg
cmright.jpg

See ya there!

Dawn :saludando:

I am bringing CHF Silver Flash. We will be in Amateur Jr. Gelding Over, the Amateur Gelding Incetive Class, Model Gelding, Gelding 2 Year Old over 33" to 35" and Solid Color Gelding/Stallion over.

flash-hame2.jpg

flash-hame1.jpg

flash.jpg

WOW! Good luck to all of you who are going!!
default_yes.gif
: I was going to post which horses that are already on here that I liked the most,but thats pretty much them all,so I decided not to. :bgrin VERY nice horses everyone,and I know I cant wait to see more pics of them and hear the placings!
default_yes.gif
:

WOW!! What a wonderful group of horses!! Looks like the competition will be stiff. Good luck to you all!!! And, Have Fun! :bgrin

If things go well, look for me (a large lady) walking around early in the week with this guy!

website1001001.jpg
I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE FLAT LOTTO!!!! Yee ha! He's definitely my pick in the under class
default_smile.png

My daughter Shannon also forgot to mention that Mr. James Walsh of Rocking Horse Acres will be showing my weanling colt, RHA Phantom Locomotion. I don't have current photos, but this was him a month or two ago.

ed4fc251.jpg

Wishing every a FUN show filled with memories that will last a lifetime!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Flat Lotto is HOME! He arrived today! Thanks to Marion for letting him come home so he can go to Nationals!

If you see him, say HI! We'll be looking for forum members to meet and hoping to get photos to share in his on line journal!

I hope to see you there Heather!
default_yes.gif
:

Aww dang it i dont have any decent pics of black
default_sad.png
But he will be there showing in open yrlg over stallion with Laura (tenl training) and ammy over stallion with me the dork LOL.

Robin you so crack me up. When is lotto coming to ohio? Ive been waiting foreverrrrrrrrr.

Im really going to raise money for cmhr and meet all my forum buddies that i have never met like robin, lisa etc etc. I CANT WAIT

Back