Pictures of your horses going to Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! All these horses are GORGEOUS! :new_shocked: Hopefully I will make it out next year..

We are only sending one horse this year, our yearling filly out of Hez Ltd's Moonstruck and Reece's Hello Baby Doll.

Her name is Weebiscuits Media Luna, and she has been winning Grands, Reserves, and even a Supreme all summer. She will be shown by Toys Miniature Training Center. She is pictured here with her trainer and handler, Andrea Severson of Toys.

lu_desmoines2.jpg

We are only taking 5 this year, Mandy will not be with us, it is just Buster and I and we are looking forward to seeing all our distant friends and meeting new ones. Would love to have you stop by and say Hi!

Cassanova-3.jpg

This is Casanova, he will be in the Yearling Under class.

BethMandyDriving.jpg

Beth will be driving again.

Roxie-head-shot.jpg

Roxie is in the Two Year Old Mares, Under

Penny.jpg

Penny will be going in the Yearling Mares, Under

Money2.jpg

Money will be in the Aged Gelding Class, Under

bailey_3.jpg

Bailey in Two Year Old Stallions, Under

And that is all Folks!

DSC_1508_edited.jpg

DSC_2069_edited.jpg

DSC_1509_edited.jpg

Here are my 2 I am taking to Nationals 1st is Peppy's Zion Is Calling Me, he is in PMC driving and gelding halter. the 3rd one is Maranatha's Daily Manna 2 yr old filly showing in PMC halter and ammy halter.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

Shelley<><

I'll be there with Steph and her 3 horses. Hope to meet some of you :saludando:

-Kris

you all have gorgeous horses!!!!! im jelous:p
default_yes.gif
:

We are taking three. First is my dirty boy C Kings Running Brave in Country Pleasure and Multi Color
BigTrots.jpg

Then we have SF Mahogany Bay in Country Pleasure
MapleRegionals.jpg

And SF Strike Up The Band in Yearling halter stallions under and maybe Liberty.
CurlyWho.jpg

I'll say, I heard 2,900 horses! A couple of different people at the Darke County Fair were giving out that number. Huge show for sure!

It is not 2900, talked to Leonard and should be about 1900....................

STILL BIG

Latest posts

Back