Pictures of the Twins on their first birthday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I know it has been almost 2 months now, but wanted to get a couple of pictures up from the twins first birthday. Having trouble with my browser, so had to use the upload from the forum, have never done that before so hope it works.

Little Miss Riley is NOT as sweet as the picture shows
default_wink.png
this girl can handle her own, just like her momma!!
default_wub.png
She is doing GREAT!! She has been walking for a little over a month and is climbing! She never cries and loves each and every person that walks into her life. She will show off and smile for the person 50 feet from her not even paying attention.

I can not begin to tell you how much I love the picture of Blake and my daughter. Blake will give you all of him and all he has, I am so extremely proud of them both.

Blake will have surgery on Weds. the 13th. It has become so complicated, repairs they are needing to do to his heart can not be done at this time, due to the stress on his heart, but they will be doing some things to hopefully help ease that stress.

I can not tell you all how thankful I have been for you and all your prayers. But I do ask again for them. Feel free to add Blake to your prayer lists, but I do ask it be done in confidence as I so respect my daughter and her privacy. I know, but I put it here, yes,,,one more prayer, one more good thought, for us is one stronger prayer.

Thank you again so much.

riley, new.jpg

blake,julie.jpg

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful babies! And we will be praying for precious Blake. Thank you for sharing those with us.

Hugs,

Barbara

I cannot believe that it is a year since your beautiful grandchildren were born. The pictures of them both are fabulous. I will certainly be adding Blade to my prayers.

Thank you for updating us.

Anna

I see beautiful strong babies! All the healing luck in the world Blake coming for you!

Carolyn-

What beautiful grandchildren. Can't believe it has already been a year. Praying for a successful surgery for Blake this week. Please keep us updated as you can.

Barbie

Oh my goodness, what beautiful babies they both are. SO full of love and joy
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Happy birthday precious babies! I'm glad I read this before Blake's surgery. I will definitely be praying for it to go well.

Latest posts

Back