Pictures of our 2nd Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
We couldn't be happier with the first foal by our Jr Stallion Lil Miracles Buster Boy! He appears to be homozygous and maybe Tovero like his Daddy. Thank you again, Robyn at Lil Miracles for allowing us to purchase him as a yearling! It was tough waiting on this day but oh so worth it!

Here's a picture of him and a link to his webpage. I put a video up there for Beccy & Randy Ashworth who are his new owners. It's a short clip from his first outing at a day old......turn the sound up to hear his little whinny!

JennyColt.jpg

Jenny & Buster's Colts Page

Debi

Debi, he's awesome! LOVE those dots! :aktion033: Congrats to his new owners too, lucky you!

I agree, he's a nice colt and I love those little black spots!

[SIZE=14pt]Deb he is lovely! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

Very handsome little guy! And I love those perfect legs.....really nice all over!
default_yes.gif
:

Debi -

Beautiful little fellow out of your Buster, and what a nice mare, also! Perhaps you remember I had e-mailed you previously requesting a picture of Buster, because we own his sire, Circle S Aces High. Thought I'd let you know that Ace tested homozygous for black, and I'm sure he passed that on to his son, and possibly grandson!

Anyway, congratulations on a wonderful foal. :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

Adding my congrats again Debi!! But you already know exactly how we feel about that gorgeous wee boy!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Bec

Thank you all so much.

Yes, I do remember, Rose but didn't realize that Aces High also tested Homozygous for black! I'll have to get Buster checked for that. Thank you!

I forgot to tell you guys that picture was taken when the baby was 18 hours old! He also had a 7 inch cannon bone by measuring from mid knee to top of hoof. So he should mature abt 30 inches which means Buster also downsized the little guy very well. He's out of our tallest mare that's 36 inches and he should be the size of his sire.

Congratulations Debi! He's beautiful! Congrats also to Beccy on scooping him up so soon!
default_wink.png
:
LOL, thanks Mona. The funny thing is, when we were watching him born on the cam, we had no intentions of buying a new horse! We had intended at some point to look for a black pinto to cross with the future daughters of our homozygous Komokos stallion, but were not even thinking in that direction yet.

This little boy just stole our hearts though, and the next day when I kept coming back to look at him, I couldn't help myself
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Debi,

He is just beautiful! Congrats on a super foaling season so far :))

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back