Our 2nd Grand Reserve...had to share a pic of my girl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
I show at my club's 5 small shows each year. This is our third year of showing. We have the best time and I've been welcomed into the club by its members who are the best. I've learned so much and enjoy each outing, despite all the really hard work involved. At our show on May 20th, my silver bay 3 yr old mare took 2nd in the senior mare class (ages 3 and up) out 9 horses. She went on to take the Grand Reserve prize out of the 6 fillies/mares (top 2 from each mare class: yearlings/2 yr olds/seniors) that went into the next round.

Because I'm showing another of my 3 yr old mares, a friend and fellow club member is showing Missy for me. They're doing a great job together and I couldn't be happier with the results. Here are a couple pictures from the pro photographer who came to the show that day. (I've purchased low resolution digital images with the right to use them in unlimited fashion except for printing.)

Me, with my girl...Missy (Short Stuff Little Miss Sunshine, AMHR A size)

DRF_0546ZF-1162-15541-2-003.jpg

My friend and Missy in the ring waiting the placement announcement from the booth:

DRF_0496ZF-1162-15541-2-001.jpg

Latest posts

Back