Pictures of my twins... almost 4 months old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Some of you aren't my friends on FaceBook where I've been posting pictures so I thought I'd share. I think the newborn ones I posted here came out really tiny, anyway. Just wanted to let everyone know they are healthy, happy babies and doing just fine.

Wyatt (boy) and Amelie (girl):

AmelieWyatt4monthsSideBySide.jpg

Thanks,

Andrea

they are adorable. and its about time lol congratulations on not one but two healthy happy babies

They are certainly beautiful and very happy looking babies! My mom was a twin and I always wished I'd had twins, but didn't. How big were they when they were born, Andrea? Did you have any other children before them?

Hey Sandy...

If your mom was a twin (fraternal) that would mean your KIDS would be the ones having twins, not you. It usually skips a generation. My grandmother was a twin (had a brother) and therefore I got the genetic roll of the dice. No other children... my husband and I had decided to try ONE but obviously we got more than we bargained for!

So, if you have any daughters (who have multiple eggs which cause twinning) ... you might get more grandchildren than planned
default_smile.png

The girl was 5 pounds 3 oz. and the boy was 5 pounds 10 oz. at birth, they were born two days shy of 38 weeks. Fluid was low on the girl so a c-section was a little early.

Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
i GOT A STUPID RED x! Come on I NEED to cyber hug your babies!

Me too!
default_no.gif

So I'll just say for now - congratulations, I'm sure they are both adorable!
default_wub.png

Anna

Okay I am posting the picture to PhotoBucket. If this doesn't work for some of you, I tried
default_smile.png

AmelieWyatt4monthsSideBySide.jpg

Andrea

Hey Sandy...

If your mom was a twin (fraternal) that would mean your KIDS would be the ones having twins, not you. It usually skips a generation. My grandmother was a twin (had a brother) and therefore I got the genetic roll of the dice. No other children... my husband and I had decided to try ONE but obviously we got more than we bargained for!

So, if you have any daughters (who have multiple eggs which cause twinning) ... you might get more grandchildren than planned
default_smile.png

The girl was 5 pounds 3 oz. and the boy was 5 pounds 10 oz. at birth, they were born two days shy of 38 weeks. Fluid was low on the girl so a c-section was a little early.

Andrea
That was a lot of weight to carry around, Andrea! BTW... my first baby was 10 lbs 6 oz... almost as much as both of yours combined! I am not a very big person, but I delivered him vaginally, and believe me.... I was in terrible shape afterwards! It was extremely difficult! But the next two kids were much easier!

And my two sons have given me six grandkids between the two of them, and not any twins! My daughter is 31 and has always said she didn't want kids, although now she's kind of thinking about it, so maybe she will be the one to have twins if she decides to go ahead and get pregnant. I just don't think she will, though. She's had female problems since she was 13, and they told her she'd probably need the fertility pill to get pregnant and that terrified her. She said she doesn't want five or six babies at one time.

Latest posts

Back