Pictures of my new boy and my special gypsy girl Stevie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
Hopefully these post without issue. My husband and I picked up Ebcaliber aka Cal on Saturday. My special girl Stevie (one eyed Gypsy Vanner) is hanging out with him. She is very good with him, lets him hang out and only acts out when he tries to do something dominent like turn his rear toward her and begins to take a step backward. She lets out a little nicker and hikes her hind quarters towards him as if to say don't even think about it buddy.

Cal has a patch on his dark marking on one side of his face that has gotten some sabino related roaning to it. I hope it stays just like it is, looks pretty neat.

Thanks for letting me share. Just for reference Stevie is 3.5 years old and 14.1-14.2H, she might eek out another inch or so and she will bulk up more. Cal is 4 months and is about 12.1H, his dam made 15.2 hands look enormous, she was so stocky. He has feathersx down the backs of his legs that will get fuller as he grows.

224335_488915754454092_1069645493_n.jpg

DSCF3916.JPG

Thanks everyone. Of course I am outh there checking on him all day, you know the usually that comes with a new horse, esp. a foal........water bucket level dropping, eating hay, wet spots while in stall, poop consistancy?????

What a cutie and just love that mare. Almost enough to make me consider a saddle horse again
default_smile.png
Thank you
default_wub.png
I couldn't keep away from the saddle.....It is funny, I think every female horse person that has seen her in person says the same thing....."I really like her, she is such a nice size, not too tall and built very sturdy."

Latest posts

Back