Pictures and...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Introducing Erica's Big City Showgirl!!! She just arrived on the trailer last night so just got a picture and put her up in the stall since she was on the trailer overnight. She's a bay yearling filly by Little Kings Big City Bucks and out of Cross Country Lil Bacon Bits...and we already have a maternal brother, Erica's Oh Boy! or Mr. so we were really excited
default_smile.png

Just can't wait to clip all the hair off because she looks like she's already in great shape under all that hair! Can't wait to start showing her!!!

Here she was last night:

showgirl006.jpg

Here was a baby picture of her:

showgirl202.jpg

And different horse, same color lol, here is Reni, a yearling colt...took some pictures of him the other day. I think he's going to be a good driving horse. Don't know what neighbors think because when he's out he never shuts his mouth

reni037.jpg

And this is what most of the pictures looked like...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

reni028.jpg

And Cameo, she's already shed out most of her winter coat, looks like she's already been clipped!:

pb015.jpg

pb017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so glad Showgirl made it out there fine and FAST! One day on the truck isn't bad at all....

I was trying to search through my old sent folder to post a picture of her I took, well actually the ones I sent to you when I put her up for sale, but can't find them at this time.

Can't wait to see her clipped, cleaned, facial and beautified. She's got an awesome neck on her and I just want to see the rest unwrapped. She's really a sweet filly too.......she was nervous when she left, but I bet she'll fit right in with her "bro"

I was hoping for a repeat, but her mother skipped and I don't think is in foal for this year (she's in great shape but an older mare, 22yrs old so....) But I did turn Showgirls' half sister, Ms. Angel out with Taker this week so I'm excitied!

See you and Showgirl at the shows soon
default_smile.png

so glad Showgirl made it out there fine and FAST! One day on the truck isn't bad at all....

I was trying to search through my old sent folder to post a picture of her I took, well actually the ones I sent to you when I put her up for sale, but can't find them at this time.

Can't wait to see her clipped, cleaned, facial and beautified. She's got an awesome neck on her and I just want to see the rest unwrapped. She's really a sweet filly too.......she was nervous when she left, but I bet she'll fit right in with her "bro"

I was hoping for a repeat, but her mother skipped and I don't think is in foal for this year (she's in great shape but an older mare, 22yrs old so....) But I did turn Showgirls' half sister, Ms. Angel out with Taker this week so I'm excitied!

See you and Showgirl at the shows soon
default_smile.png
Here's the other ones
default_smile.png

She's calmed down a lot since she's been here, but everytime she see the big horses she gets excited and tried to jump out of her stall. She's got a drylot to run around in too though and she's been running around a lot.

showgirl3.jpg

showgirl2.jpg

Oooh she looks great! I love that filly. I was just a little too late, trying to convince the hubby
default_rolleyes.gif
: Good luck with her and I can't wait to see her all beautified!!

She is beautiful! I just love Erica's horses!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats and good luck at the shows! :bgrin

They're all very nice. Especially Reni, hes my favorite!!

Congratulations!! I know you are looking forward to this show season!

Love her! I am going to have to get a Big City filly someday
default_smile.png

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing you at the Taylors sale in may, should be fun chatting
default_smile.png

Love her! I am going to have to get a Big City filly someday
default_smile.png

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing you at the Taylors sale in may, should be fun chatting
default_smile.png
Yeah, it's our first time, only going to watch though
default_wink.png
: But it would be nice to see all the horses and the farm and it's fairly close also.

Latest posts

Back