Pics of our 2010 foals sired by LM Idols Rockstar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
These are just some pics I took today of the foals playing. They have only just started to play with each other the past week as Mommas have been protective. I love watching then rough house like this... Now I need to get them clipped as they have been coming in from playing soaking wet with sweat....

102_4201.jpg

102_4194.jpg

102_4206.jpg

102_4221.jpg

Awe the pictures are lovely - such cute babies! Apart from having safe deliveries of healthy foals, I think the best part about breeding is when the Mommas relax a little and the babies start to play with each other. They are so funny, cute and entertaining all at the same time. Great time wasters in fact LOL!!

Anna

Your foals are adorable.
default_yes.gif
Is the buckskin foal with the neat white markings on it's face out of Ragdoll?

OMG! Talk about put a big a smile to your face...I could sit all day and watch them play.
default_biggrin.png
Love that buckskin!!!
default_wub.png

Thankyou everybody..

The babies are so much fun to watch !! I am so pleased with my Rockstar foals so far....
default_wub.png
The Buckskin is my favorite so far too !!
default_wub.png
I love his tiny pretty head and love his color... The black pinto is the character of the group. He would make such a nice kids horse or family horse... I like the cremello tovero too.. its so hard to try to choose one over the other when they are your fur kids..lol

Sheryl actually the buckskin is out of my mare Dreamer who is a bloodbay. Her dam has a blue eye and funny face markings too which is where his came from. Ragdoll's colt is the cremello tovero colt. You cant tell much but he only has color on his front and the rest of him is actually white.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable pics of adorable foals. Love the buckskin and love the pic of the double dilute and the pinto doing the "stand off" pose!
laugh.gif

Back