Pics of my new mare at home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Oh my goodness! They make an awesome pair! I just love them. You are such a lucky girl![/SIZE]

Fran

[SIZE=14pt]You know Deb..... I connect with this mare just like I did with Fancy... It is like we are soulmates....Michigan horses are sometimes known for their "excitability" for lack of a better term and this mare is so not like that. She carefully moves so that she doesnt bump me...she stood in the lot where I was sitting in a chair watching her and Bailey and hovered over me in a protective way... It was just soooo weird and so nice! She comes when I call her stands quietly till I hook the lead and goes wherever I take her. I have had to work with my other Michigans a bit when they came and this one acts like she has always been my horse. I am so Blessed![/SIZE]

Lyn

YAY! Great News Lyn! I think she is beautiful! She will make a wonderful broodmare, and show mare, if you choose
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: She is so beautiful, I just love her colouring/marking
default_yes.gif
: She sure is my type of mare, CONGRATS! You Deserve such a great little mare! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Lyn on a gorgeous mare!! She sounds like she was made in heaven just for you!!

I love her markings and her pretty face. You will have an awesome baby out of her and your whole forum family will be anxiously waiting to see pictures!!

[SIZE=14pt]She's gorgeous Lyn, and daddy is drop dead handsome too. Can't wait to see that baby.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back