Pics of my kids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty_Mini

Reaction score
I have been bottle feeding these guys for a few weeks. A friend had them and these guys were weak when they were born and would have died.

This is Melvin, a Nigerian dwarf. He's the oldest and comes when I call him!

melvin1.jpg

Mushnik (white/tan) is a boer-cross goat.

mushMelv1.jpg

mushnik1.jpg

This is Mister. He is a pygmy. He poses well with his coat, don't you think? LOL

MisterPretty.jpg

And this is Mushnik and Mister with a glimpse of Jammie, my mini dashshund.

mushMistJammie.jpg

Those are the cutest kids! I love the coat...almost looks like it belongs! The are adorable. I have a soft spot for those kind of kids!

Those are the cutest kids! I love the coat...almost looks like it belongs! The are adorable. I have a soft spot for those kind of kids!

Aww, there they are! :aktion033: These boys are SO cute!! Even cuter in person than these pictures show. They are all funny, but each in his own way! Thanks for sharing them, Sarah! They're adorable.

Jodi

Oh my gosh they are adorable! We have a pygmy- and he is just the funniest thing!! Your's are too cute for words- espcially that coat!!! :bgrin

When Sarah say Melvin comes when hes called I can verify its true he follows her just as he would his real mom and what a little clown and I cant get over how big Mushnick has gotten in just a week. He was alot smaller than Melvin a week ago. Sarah you are a great mommy look at how much they have grown. Great job.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: OHHH SO CUTE!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

MISTER LOOKS JUST LIKE MY BANDIT DID WHEN HE WAS LITTLE. THE PIC OF MY AVATAR IS BANDIT NOW!!
default_wub.png
:

the gal who owns the stud where my APHA mare is being bred has BLUE-EYED goats. i have never seen that before... they are SO CUTE!!! if only we weren't trying to cut down...
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back