Pics of my 2 girls....with a color question.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
Jasmine trying to catch up with momma Princess.

ee23fe92.jpg

Jasmine is always having a bad hair day.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ee23fe8a.jpg

Princess asking for a snack. :new_shocked:

ee23fe78.jpg

Stripes on Jaz's neck. She also has these stripes on her chest, shoulders and thighs, and the insides of all four legs. Why does she have stripes? I didn't think that bays had stripes.

ee23fe2e.jpg

stripes down neck and onto chest

ee23fdc0.jpg

Beezer the NDG rubbing on Jaz.

ee23fda2.jpg

Size difference between mom and baby. Jaz is either 3 or 4 years this year. Yeppers, beccause of this stupid fibro, I honestly can't remember without looking up the paperwork.
default_blush.png
: I figured Jaz would be about the same size as Princess. Prin is around 37". I haven't measured Jaz, but she is very little. Love her to bits!
default_wub.png
:

ee23fd7e.jpg

Sharon, Jaz is adorable! And I see Mr. Harley there in the background of the first pic :bgrin

I don't have a clue on her stripes but at first I thought it was just shadowing. Hopefully someone will post with more info on her color. They're looking great (and I love the golf car too :aktion033: )

Could she be a brindle? Someone else just posted that their horse was accepted and he had stripes. May want to check with the Brindle Horse Registry. That would be cool!

That is so NEAT!!! I love her coloring and look..her hair adds character to her. At first I thought it was sweat running down that made stains on her coat...it'd be neat if she was brindling out.

Latest posts

Back