Pics of Faith's new kitty's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
:saludando: Just wanted to share pic's of our, I mean Faith's new kitty's. She has wanted a kitten for sooo long. But I am very allergic. Everyone knew Faith wanted one, but hubby kept saying no. Well a trip to his sisters house(I think she has 18 or more kittens. :new_shocked: ) And here are the new members to our zoo, I mean family..
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

This one we still aren't set on a name..

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

But the other one who is looking at ya, is Button. Faith named "her" I believe they are both girls unless something is growing and I haven't seen it yet :eek: So some names for her other little girl would be a help.. Button is more friendly and has more personality..

Thanks for letting me share and on some name help..

Last edited by a moderator:
BOTH are adorable!

Better double check under your orange tiger's tail for one hole or two.........Orange tigers tend to be male.

MA

BOTH are adorable!

Better double check under your orange tiger's tail for one hole or two.........Orange tigers tend to be male.

MA
That poor cat probably thinks we are obessed with it's private area. Everyone that comes over checks them for me since I can't tell. I've been told both boys to both girls :eek: Hopefully soon it will decide to let me know for sure!! :eek:

My friend was told that about orange tiger cats - and she ended up with 3 orange tiger male cats all having a litter of kittens. :bgrin

An easy way to tell is if you raise the tail - a male will look like this : (with a space between the 2 dots)

a female will look like an upside down ! (the dot being the rectum) - hope this helps.

Faith must be one happy little girl. :aktion033: I hope the allergies aren't too much for you. :no: My son was allergic to cats for years and when the girls wanted one he did go for it (3 littermates) and they aren't really botherinng him much at all so hopefully they won't be too hard on you. You are one GOOD Mom to your children to make them so loved and happy.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

By the way is Jamie all back to normal and Faiths poison ivy and you haven't had any more episodes I hope? Let us know.
default_yes.gif
:

Faith looks so proud and happy! they will be good for her, her own very best buddies! well here are my off-the-cuff names: Button and Bow/Ribbon - or "Cute as a Button" and "Pretty as a Picture" - when someone asks her cat's name and she says Picture they will always ask why and she will have a story to tell LOL.

or for an unrelated name, i always liked Peaches for an orange kitty, or how about Dreamsicle? and we had a wonderful cat named Mischief once
default_wub.png
: ... of course all those are more girly names so if it's a boy, we'll have to try again :bgrin

Faith must be one happy little girl. :aktion033: I hope the allergies aren't too much for you. :no: My son was allergic to cats for years and when the girls wanted one he did go for it (3 littermates) and they aren't really botherinng him much at all so hopefully they won't be too hard on you. You are one GOOD Mom to your children to make them so loved and happy.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

By the way is Jamie all back to normal and Faiths poison ivy and you haven't had any more episodes I hope? Let us know.
default_yes.gif
:
Bonnie,

Thanks for asking..
default_wub.png
: As long as Jamie takes pepcid he is fine. His stomach pains were acid reflux.. Faith is some what clearing up.. As long as I can keep her from it.. And me, I passed out again Thrus. night :no: I go back to the Drs. Mon afternoon, hopefully I will know more. He did put me on a heart beta blocker that has been making me feel nasty-- tired. But my pulse is coming down, and so is my blood pressure. Now if I could only have the energy or some energy. :eek: I am still not driving and just going with the flow.. Hubby has been doing a lot to help, thank goodness.. The kittens have been outside so as long as I wash my hands after petting them I am doing good so far.. Thanks again for asking and hope all is well with you!!
default_yes.gif
:

And Susan, I am liking Dreamsicle
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back