PICS OF CHAPELLA AND HER NEW FILLY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaC

Reaction score
Yesterday I managed to get several pictures of my new filly (3 days old) and have been struggling with Photobucket ever since! However success at last so here we go - maybe more than will fit on one post, as I simply cant decide which to post, so hang on, I will say when all finished!

Day she was born, sorry a bit blurred - she wobbled LOL!

April11021.jpg

(please excuse the docks in the field - cows graze through first, followed by horses, then it gets topped and the sheep move in - the filly is not eating the dock, she was just walking through!)

June11011.jpg

June11010.jpg

She found a friend (my grandson) note big half sister in the background, under control, ready to be introduced!

June11014.jpg

June11015.jpg

More to follow..........

Anna

Momma Chapella sharing her new daughter with the first daughter she had for us (who might just be in foal herself to Dragon!)

June11024.jpg

June11026.jpg

June11027.jpg

June11021.jpg

June11033.jpg

Oh and here is Chapella's best friend - pregnant with no bag - we are keeping a VERY close eye on her!!
default_wub.png

June11012.jpg

That's all folks - thanks for looking.
default_yes.gif

Anna

OMG isnt she just dinky and gorgeous. Your grandson looks like he is getting her ready to show lol.

Beautiful pics and its so nice to see the sun out in them.

Your spotty mare is very pretty and looking very dropped

Awww, nice bunch of pictures of VERY cute subjects
default_smile.png
I love the one where your grandson is sitting on the ground, it looks like he is telling that filly a story and her head is tilted just slightly so she can listen intently to every word. Too cute.

I'd be keeping an eye on that appy too, my goodness she is very very pregnant lol. At least there is no question about whether she is bred or just fat
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

Love the photos of your morning surprise.

She is a cutie pie and seems totally unconcerned

that she 'might' have seemed early.

Does she have a name yet?

Your little horse lover in training is priceless,

have to love the combination of kids and horses!

That appy girl looks like she's going to be

dropping a surprise on you, too.

Lovely to see three generations in one picture
default_biggrin.png
and I can't believe how much 'cute' has grown too, quite the little horseman now
default_yes.gif

Anna, what a pretty little baby. Chapellas best friend sure has a belly. Your cute little grandson has on a perfect T.shirt for the occasion!! AND the country side is beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back