Pics from a few weeks ago

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoeboxstables

Reaction score
Well, I took these pictures a while ago, but never got around to posting them. Today I was doing to download some off my camera, and just had to laugh when I looked back at these- so here they are! Hopefully in a couple days I'll get to post the ones from today!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

The first one is of our coming 2yr old B Stallion by Champion Farms Nighthawk- he's just a dream come true, and I love him to death.
default_wub.png
: Please excuse the hair- our clippers need new blades and I just haven't gone and done the rounds yet- plus they're all so dirty I don't want to dull them from the muck! Also he's rather muddy and is of course chubby and unsweated! Plus it had just rained
default_rolleyes.gif
:

vicpretty%20necksm.jpg

Then there's our 8 yr old grey driving mare who isn't exactly in love with our 2006 buckskin/grullo colt ;) You gotta love her expression!

diciplinesm.jpg

Then here's that same colt- Roger- again, we have this large exercise ball that he just loves jumping all over! Here he looks so sweet, loving, and peaceful- but a second later he was rolling around and biting it like mad!!!

rogerbiteballsm.jpg

And then the ball fought back...

rogerballfallsm.jpg

I'd never seen him from this angle before!! :new_shocked:

Hope you enjoyed them!! :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are adorable! Cute horses, wonderful photography, altogether cute. Don't hesitate to share your pictures again, I'd love to see your mare driving.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

After dealing with a house full of sickies, I really needed the laugh on the last pic :new_rofl: Very nice pic's and very nice mini's..
default_wub.png
: You should enter that last one, you would have my votes for sure.. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the last one and the First is Beautiful looks proffesional GOOD JOB! Beautiful Minis!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks!! Photography's one of my hobbies- and I hate it when they're all so fat and furry- hard to get good ones! But occasionally you can stumble on a good one! It's hard to tell what he is with his stubby legs straight out like that!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

I was hoping to hitch up that grey mare diva today to our easy entry with sleigh runners- we got dumped with snow the other day! Plus my new jerald should be arriving here any day!!!! (sooooo excited)!!!!! So you can be sure I'll have some driving pics soon! She's still VERY green- but great to work with! I only hitched her up for the first time last july or august- took her to a show in september and came home with a 1st in obstacle driving, and 2 3rds- in pleasure and reinsmanship out of about 7 horses- so I'm pretty happy with her!
default_wub.png
:

What a mean exercise ball ... it is not supposed to fight back
default_rolleyes.gif
: Very cute pictures, thanks for sharing
default_yes.gif
:

Oh I laughed 'til it hurt! These pictures are just too cute! I agree you need to submit the ball ones to equusite. Our foals all love the exercise balls too; unfortunately if one gets into the biggies' pastures they just stomp it, but it's an ongoing battle for the little ones.

Wow those are great pictures!! LOL..made me laugh!

I LOVE that first one too! Awesome neck on that boy, and for just outta the pasture..thats pretty awesome!! thanks for sharing!!

Latest posts

Back