Picked up a pony today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlacierRidge

Reaction score
I only have one mini horse, 2 mini donkeys.... well, a "mini" came up available that I liked.... he's a grulla gelding...just for a pet and maybe driving ???

He is a grade......and I'd say pony, as he's about 40" now, and will be 2 in April. He's sure a cute little guy!

Anyway....just wanted to introduce him.... I don't know what we'll call him yet....will be a wait and see. But he's settling in just fine!

Angie

The new pony's page!

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
What a sweet face,nice looking enjoy.
default_biggrin.png

Here's some pics from this morning

grullamini22nov07006.jpg

grullamini22nov07017.jpg

grullamini22nov07020.jpg

grullamini22nov07003.jpg

And here are two pics from August, before he got all wooly!

grullamini1.jpg

grullamini2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie and I love his color!

Lewella

He's a real cutie. Would love to see him when he's 'all growed up'!

CONGRATS on a little cutie. WOW--you really got the snow already, was that from the strom that hit part of Wisc. yesterday. We still dont have anything up here in the northwoods...and I love it, hardly any hunters around this week. Corinne

Congrats! He is cute and grullo is such a neat color. I hope he makes a fantastic driving pony for you.

Thanks! He's such a sweet heart.... and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to get him! He's fitting in well here, such a good boy, and quite mellow! Think he'll be really nice in front of a cart someday!

Haven't thought of a name yet.... hubby said Smokey or Dusty.... but just not sure! We'll have to come up with something, can't just call him "Hi, Guy!"

Yeah....lovely snow! The road conditions were NOT good Wednesday night.... took my son to a class that evening, and could hardly see, it was like a white out! A friend drove to Milwaukee, and she said the roads were difficult...and said she was going 30 down the interstate....

Angie

Awww, he is just gorgeous, if not for the different colour he reminds me of my own shetland, Cherub, same face, same build. There is such a dramatic difference from a 'winter' pony to a 'summer' pony, his head looks kinda coarse when he's in full coat and yet he has such a beautiful head once he is clipped or has shed most of that wool, lol.

Latest posts

Back