Pic of Roller's first yearling clip

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
Finally got roller clipped all the way, not just head and neck for the first time as a yearling. Dude needs some round penning. LOL Was doing it with him and he was doing really well until mare stare kicked in and my body decided round penning didn't need to be done. haha. Not the best of poses here and he's just slightly standing downhill, but I didn't realize it until after we got in from taking the shots. I just love this little guys personality though, and have always thought he will make an awesome driving horse when the time comes. Mama's gotta get him workin' though. Eating is his favorite pasttime however, and he likes momma being lazy just fine.
default_smile.png

rolleryear1.jpg

awww there he is. whens he due? LMBO.
Yeah, no kidding. He gets his love of food from daddy I think. Hoping it will round pen up. I need to lighten his hay a bit too. I'm a little too generous. Can't starve my little boys ya know. Funny thing though, shooter's not like that, just roller.

ill have you know tamale is almost in shape hehehe. finally been working him and started line driving him wooohoooo. ill have to post pics.

I'm very glad to hear it. That means that if I can get my sorry butt into the round pen with the boy he'll shape up. LOL I know he will. Actually that picture doesn't really do him justice (although he is obviously fat, lol). I was tired after clipping and hoof trimming, and Bob had to leave in a few minutes to pick up his truck from being tuned up, so we were snapping away quickly and I didn't realize he wasn't standing on level ground. Not to mention he was being a punk and determined not to give me his neck. Gotta love those boys.

okay! ill line drive him again tomarrow when kyle gets home so he can take pics
default_smile.png
now keep in mind hes only been line driven once. He still kinda chews on the bit
default_smile.png

:aktion033: love his color ,nice job.

I just got started clipping Bandit ,he done good for the first time and me too.

The clippers got to hot to hold so i quit for the day.{not the blade}
default_wink.png
:

Ill post pics of him when i get done
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks Lois and Shannon. I do love the ones that change colors with clipping, and also with season. It's like getting new horses almost every time you look out in the pasture.

He's a very pretty color clipped! (I also have a boy named Roller :lol: )

Let's see if this works!

Hi Tami! Looks like you did a good clip job! I like his coloring!

Fran

He's sure pretty all clipped out. He looks like one of mine, I have to be sure not to let him lay down at the top of a hill because if he gets started rolling down it he may never stop :bgrin .

Latest posts

Back