Pic of right where I live in NZ. LOOK!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
This is the view that we have from our property. That is our moutain that you can see behind the water. Isnt it beautiful?? Makes you all want to move here.......
default_wub.png
: lol our Winter is the same as your Summer probaby lol we name our selves the winterless north

PukekoPrizegiving2005HarbourPhotots.jpg

Simply beautiful! You are definitely making me want to visit New Zealand. Thanks for sharing!

Wow that is gorgeous! When I get the lottery I will be visiting you for sure!

Bonnie

It is indeed gorgeous!! I hate winter, I am a total :517: :517: :517:

Would move there in a heartbeat if it were possible!!
default_smile.png

Okay, I can surely get more pics. I have to admit, I love my country and where I live!!

Yes plese!! All of you come visit me with those beautiful minis, you mite not get them back tho
default_whistling.gif
:

My husband just came in from the snow and cold, and I came back to this to show him your beautiful place. His comment?

"That sucks..." because you are there and we are not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do live in a beautiful place
default_yes.gif
:

OOH I love that water..........so clean and pretty makes me want to jump in

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I have a good friend from NZ . She's always showing us pictures. She and Hubby went for a visit a couple of years age. First time for him, they are newly weds. First time she got to see her 3 year old grand daughter. She must like it here though because this in husband no. 3 and all of them American.

Latest posts

Back