Pic,, New day here at Little'un Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Saturday mornings,, so special... a free day to play with the ponies,,, endless possibilities
default_smile.png
)

DSC_6051web.jpg

Oh Sandy, your pictures are always so lovely.
default_wub.png
You are a huge inspiration to me, and seeing your photos always brings a smile to my face. I'm looking forward to a lovely Saturday too, and February vacation. Relaxing with the ponies, going riding with a friend today, a very horsey day, maybe I'll bring along my camera.

Edited to add: Sandy, what kind of camera do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sandy, your pictures are always so lovely.
default_wub.png
You are a huge inspiration to me, and seeing your photos always brings a smile to my face. I'm looking forward to a lovely Saturday too, and February vacation. Relaxing with the ponies, going riding with a friend today, a very horsey day, maybe I'll bring along my camera.
Edited to add: Sandy, what kind of camera do you use?

default_smile.png
Thanks
default_smile.png
I have a Nikon D300 It gets the best of me sometimes.....

Enjoy your Saturday!

Sandy, that pic is worth framing! It's stunning. Looks like something from a fairytale. Keep up the great work!

I have to agree that Saturday mornings (and Sundays) are really special for me too. After working all week, it's a great feeling knowing I can spend the day with the little horses. I wish I could do that 7 days a week.

Latest posts

Back