Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSH Ponies

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi every one I am looking for photos of horses that I can put on my products. I make custom design coffee mugs ,.. ect. and have postings on last Chance Auctions & Miniature horse & tack .

I need good photos of horses that I can use on my products and have permission to do so . I will be selling them or using them for examles. Also if you have photos that you think are good of anything else I would love to have the opportunity to use them and get your work out there .

Thank you so much for your time , Jody :bgrin

Email them to [email protected]

Since I don't know what kind of pictures you would want, If you would like you can use any pictures of my horses that are on my website, here or on photobucket. Use what you please, If anything appeals to you. Feel free to contact me if you like. :saludando: Hope I can be a help.

:aktion033: I want to thank all of you that have sent photos , they are beautiful !!! I am going to give anyone that sends me photos $1.00 off of any thing !

Please keep them coming , Jody
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back