Photos of my new Fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9mini2

Reaction score
Had already posted the photos of the appy filly (or tried to, but can't post here) Please go to my website and see my two little girls. They ae adorable (or at least I think so).

If you don't mind I would love to know if the appy filly is potentially showable?

The 2nd filly was born 5 days ago, she is very small and has more personality that anyone could ask for. She is so funny. :bgrin Please come take a look she has a 6 1/2" canon.

http://miniovero.tripod.com/

Hi! :saludando:

I think your fillies are Gorgeous! Especially like the appy filly. If you want to show her then go for it IMO she is beautiful. Congratulations
default_wub.png
:

Your appy filly from what I can tell from the photos looks to be very nice and could very well be shown. The other little filly is quite small and from the pics hard to say. Maybe some more pics a little later will help. Not an expert but just thought I would throw my 2 cents in! congrats on nice fillies! Lavonne

Both of your fillies are adoreable! And such nice colors to, lucky you! Congrats! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back