Photo Gallery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]I absolutely love the picture of the bittersweet vine on the old log. The lighting and color are wonderful.[/SIZE]

We hunt bittwersweet in the fall because they make wonderful wreaths and fall decorations............but we usually have to climb up part of a tree to get it!

[SIZE=10pt]I absolutely love the picture of the bittersweet vine on the old log. The lighting and color are wonderful.[/SIZE]
We hunt bittwersweet in the fall because they make wonderful wreaths and fall decorations............but we usually have to climb up part of a tree to get it!
Here they are all over the ground Rose. But to find them like they are in a large clump is a bonus. I usually see them scattered all over the forest floor.

Ken

What absolutely gorgeous photos. Thanks for the link. I sent it to my daughter who loves photography and is actually taking a photo course this semester at Texas A & M.

What absolutely gorgeous photos. Thanks for the link. I sent it to my daughter who loves photography and is actually taking a photo course this semester at Texas A & M.
Thank you Tony. I am fortunate to live in a beautiful part of the country were nature is unspoiled. Most of the areas that I photograph there are no cottages, just small campsites. Manitolin Island though is populated. Not much empty shoreline anymore. If your daughter has any questions I will try to answer them Tony.

Ken

KenBen, your photos are really great! I love them. I am also a NAPP member, but have never posted a gallery. Have you experimented at all with HDR post-processing? Some of those photos in your gallery would look amazing with that treatment. Just wondering. I have only seen the results of this, I haven't tried it myself yet.
default_smile.png

KenBen, your photos are really great! I love them. I am also a NAPP member, but have never posted a gallery. Have you experimented at all with HDR post-processing? Some of those photos in your gallery would look amazing with that treatment. Just wondering. I have only seen the results of this, I haven't tried it myself yet.
default_smile.png
I haven't tryed HDR yet Amy. I have put 2 photos together and used a mask. An examlple is I had a photo with great lighting and shadows but the water wasn't the way I wanted it. From the same setup I had another photo with the water I wanted,the cotton candy look. I then masked and brushed over the water to bring the effect out.

Ken

You are an awesome photographer!!! Those images are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Liz R.

I am fortunate to live in an area that provides me with great photographic oppurtunities and I strive to improve all the time. I always believe that instead of looking at the big picture,look within and you will find many photo graphic oppurtunities.

I was out last evening and found a beautiful waterfalls that I had heard about and found many photo oppurtunities. I will be posting photos on my portfollio as I complete them

http://www.photoshopuser.com/members/portf...gallery/1197216

Ken

Back