Petunia pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nikki- [SIZE=8pt]*I told you so*[/SIZE]

Sorry had to say that, I am over the moon at how happy she looks.

She will start singing again soon, Yes.

Could we possibly see rear end views some time???

[SIZE=14pt]thanks everyone for all the replies
default_yes.gif
: . she has started "singing" again! the refridgerator repair man pulled in this morning and she let me know before the dogs did! she is in with my 3 mini horses but yesterday we were out all day so i let her out to walk around (about 6 hours), she stayed right around the house and barn. she would pick around the grass and go in the barn for a drink then at one point Zada was playing near her swing set a Petunia layed down next to it and took a nap
default_wub.png
: . she is very different now, i look in those big eyes and i see an old soul, it is strange she almost seems like she knows what i am thinking. last night before we went into town i was going to get her to walk her back into the lot with the minis and she headed over herself and stood and waited for me to open the gate. Rabbit "i told you so" is just fine
default_yes.gif
: , so glad you did. i keep thinking i need to take some pictures but always a million other things i need to do. i will get some and post.
default_smile.png
Nikki
[/SIZE]

What happy, happy, happy news. more tears here! Yay Petunia!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Petunia loves you and wants to make you happy.
default_wub.png
: That's why she's reading your mind!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I'm glad she's singing again too.
default_yes.gif
: That's got to be a great sound to hear!!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PS. Still waiting on more pictures too!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Back