Petunia pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
257375248.jpg

257375261.jpg

257375275.jpg

This last one is my favorite! Funny thing, I was waiting for her to bray this moring but she hasn't yet. Zada asked if she still was going to "sing her song". I told her to give her a few days and she'll sing again.
default_yes.gif
:

awwwwww :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

they both look soo happy!!!!!

I'm sure she'll start 'singing' again soon too!!!!

Glad she's home!!!

~kathryn

[SIZE=14pt] :aktion033: [/SIZE]OH She looks SOOOOOO Good!!!!!!!!! Those pics are soooooo cute!
default_wub.png
:

Oh I have tears rolling down my face...she's home..SHE"S HOME :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

(((((HUGS))))) to ALL :aktion033:

:aktion033: :risa8: :new_multi: Welcome home Petunia Sweetie!!! YOu are looking so good for everything you have veen threw.. Such a pretty girl.. And Zada looks so happy and pretty herself..Give everyone a hug from me...Keep doing good Tunia girl...
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :488:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

I just love that last one too!
default_wub.png
: She will be back to her old singing self again soon! Your daughter will make sure of it
default_wub.png
:

So happy for you, the tears are running
default_crybaby.gif
: . Those pictures say it all.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: She will sing again. I know she will. :aktion033: Would have liked to see one of you and Tunia also. You'll have to teach Zada how to use your camera.
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Those are the "BEST" pictures in the world
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Zada had her singing Buddy back and her Buddy looks so happy to be home
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Look at how Tunia is looking at Nikki :538: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She loves her so much.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They say Donkeys never forget....and she'll never forget the love and faith you had in her healing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We can all learn from your/her experience
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt] :cheeky-smiley-006: Welcome Home Tunia[/SIZE] :cheeky-smiley-006:

Oh i am so choked up it is a good thing I don't have to speak. Those are amazing pictures! I'll have to go give our Petunia a hug in lew of!!!! Yahoo!! She's home!!! :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt] Petunia and Zada look really happy today! You did a very good job clipping her too! I'm with Bonnie though, we need to see one of Tunia and Momma...lol And BTW, I know Zada CAN take a great picture...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I'm so glad she's home my Friend,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Those are two gorgeous girls!! Thank goodness they are back together again!! :aktion033:

Vicki

:aktion033: Happy days! :aktion033: Petunia looks great! Pretty cute kidlie.
default_smile.png

chico

[SIZE=12pt]Nik, WHen I got home tonight the first thing I did..was fire up my puter and was heading to see if you posted pics, in the meantime my emails were coming in...when I seen one from you and opened it and found the pictures. I was in tears! Zada looks SOOO HAPPY to have her Tunia back home, and Tunia looks great! Your clip job looks really good too
default_yes.gif
: want to come and do mine??
default_wink.png
: (I hate clipping) I bet your going to get a good nights sleep tonight, and so will Tunia right in her own stall, close to the ones she loves! Ce
[/SIZE]

Those are great pictures, I'm so happy that she is finally home. Your little girl is darling and the pictures are just beautiful. It makes me wish I'd had minis when my kids were little. Hugs to Tunia, Zada and you!

have not had a chance to be on the forum since we got to Maui until tonight... but had gotten your e-mail so i have been so happy for you! like i said... tell Zada to sing Petunia's song for her and to her, and she will start singing! it works for mine LOL

they look wonderful and so happy to be back together!
default_wub.png
:

Oh now you have got me crying! I am so glad to see the light in Petunia's eyes and the smile on Zada's face! I am so glad to hear she is home!

Back