Peppermint Altoids cure hiccups

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsemom

Reaction score
Well, after all it is the "back porch".. I have an odd home remedy to cure hiccups... , it is a little known secret of peppermint altoids that I discovered (those curiously strong mints in the little tin" is that they cure the hiccups. Even the wicked hiccups as we call them... I carry peppermint altoids with me all the time now. The other flavors don't work and you have to chew the altoid before you have the hiccups for a long time... in other words works best in the first minute or two so you won't have time to drive to the store during your hiccup attack to buy the altoids. Chew two and swallow them, can't suck on them, must chew. Then enjoy... hiccups gone right away.... try it. works for me 100% of the time... Did just this morning, when I started the hiccups I could hardly talk... I scrambled for the altoids, chewed two and magically, the hiccups were gone. Have done this for several years now, it always works... Well folks, you never know what you might find on a forum for odd information.... LOL.. enjoy ur day... PS, this information is much more fun than the information that wint-o-green lifesavers spark in the dark when you chew them... google candy flashes in the dark... haha... .
default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back