People Who Will Remain Anonymous...but are annoying

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
The other thread about famous people made me contemplate this. Remember, no names. I will list a some. It will be fun to see how many kinds of annoying people that we think of.

1. People who appear to have had their sense of humor surgically removed.

2. People who let their children run around screaming in stores.

3. (Women) people who wear size 6 shoes.

4. (Whoever people) person that invented high heals.

5. People who post before they proof read. ^

"list a some."

"high heals"

default_blush.png
Sometimes I just kill me.
default_risa_suelos.gif

Funny!

Who ever invented the Bra! Hate them

Who in the heck invented girdles? Hate them too

I hate doing facials, why do we need to do them?

Why in the world can't we let our horses be shown as horses, groomed with elbow grease, and not shaved with a blade?

Well, i used to wear high heels, but now I can't, my back is bad. but, seriously, why do people think they are sexy or proper foot wear? So many questions so few answers.

default_biggrin.png
Vickie
default_biggrin.png

I'm not too hard to annoy. Off the top of my head, some of the types of people who annoy me include:

• People with a limp handshake as well as people who grasp your hand so tight it hurts
  • People who stand too close to you when they talk
  • People who do not like animals, or refer to an animal they know the gender of as "it"
  • People who don't make eye contact
  • People who disrespect our flag
  • People who do not comprehend sarcasm
  • People who mock the faith of others
  • People who will try to negotiate with their spoiled toddlers (you can't go to the grocery store and not observe a demonstration of this annoyance!)
  • People who drive too slow when you can't pass them, yet speed up when you might have the opportunity to do so
  • People who blast their over amplified car stereos
  • People with high metabolisms (okay, this one tips a toe into the realm of I'm just jealous)
  • and....... People with no common sense

<p>

default_biggrin.png
Vickie
default_biggrin.png

I'm not too hard to annoy. Off the top of my head, some of the types of people who annoy me include:

• People with a limp handshake as well as people who grasp your hand so tight it hurts
  • People who do not like animals, or refer to an animal they know the gender of as "it"
  • People who will try to negotiate with their spoiled toddlers (you can't go to the grocery store and not observe a demonstration of this annoyance!)
  • People who drive too slow when you can't pass them, yet speed up when you might have the opportunity to do so
  • People with high metabolisms (okay, this one tips a toe into the realm of I'm just jealous)
Ditto all if those with the exception of the high metabolism people...I am one of those so cannot dislike them!!! Diet is not in my vocabulary. Sorry! :D

Terry, I don't understand why horses need a shaved face either but you did remind me of something else in find annoying:

People (women) that need to get the tweezers and a magnifying mirror and pluck those annoying chin hairs but just let them grow like rampant crabgrass. I am paranoid about plucking often enough. I hate those colorless ones that spring up and look like you have a piece of fishing line stuck in your chin.

Jill, you have a neat list. The metabolism one reminded me that : People that don't realize skinny jeans are for skinny people annoy me. Putting 10 lbs of flour in a 5 lb sack is not becoming.

People who don't use their turn signals

People who don't turn their lights on when it's foggy or rainy

People who pull out in front of you when nobody is behind you just to turn left!

default_biggrin.png
Vickie
default_biggrin.png

Right on!!!! LOL!! Love your whole list!

People who think they know everything, but really know nothing

People who have children but no interest do do anything with them

People who are to proud to ask for help

People who don't have a sense of humor

People who high beam you with their lights while driving

People who only care about themselves

and no common sense also........

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with size 6 shoes.... Should I be going larger or smaller?

Shaving horses is bad; taking a razor to their eye area is worse. Smearing grease/crisco/or whatever over their faces REALLY makes them look ugly in the photos I've seen. Dispassionately discussing whether to use various marking pens, such as sharpies, for touch-ups around eyes baffles me. Hey, you asked.

I have a few more to add:

Young men that wear their pants too low

People that sprinkle on public toilets and don't clean up!

Actually these sound more like peeves, but whatever.

Immigrants who come here and make no effort to learn English

Trying to get out of my driveway on 2 lane higway and no one will move over to let me out

Tech support people in a foreign country with English so bad you can't understand what they are saying(I'm handicapped in tech stuff to begin with)

Medical people who talk down to you since you are not in their field

Medical doctors from another country with English that I can't understand(take some of the big bucks you are making&get some speaking lessons)

Horse people who don't care for their horses' feet

People who get a puppy or kitten because it is cute and then dump it at a shelter in a few months

People who take a very old animal to a shelter because they don't have gumption to put it down(let somebody else deal with it)

People who own puppy mills

AngC, the size 6 shoe thing is more of a jealousy thing on my part. My size 8 feet complete with long hammer toes just seem wrong. My body looks like it should have size 6 feet. My mom wore a 5 and so I know the selection in 5 was not so great. My sister's feet are even smaller than 5. If life was fair I would be a 6.

The latest one I have thought of is:

Morning people.

I have to add: People who let there kids do whatever they want, spoil them, let them talk back to their parents, people who give their children the leash. It just makes me sick when I see kids screaming at the grocery store. Thats how they get rebellious when they're older.

People who get a puppy or kitten because it is cute and then dump it at a shelter in a few months

People who take a very old animal to a shelter because they don't have gumption to put it down(let somebody else deal with it)
People who rehome their animals when they move, cause they just can't find a place that allows animals where they are moving to (or just didn't take the time to find a place that allows animals).

Groomers spraying 'shine' products directly into the horse's eyes,seen a lot of that.

Clipping the eyelashes off.

Balding the face.

Jerking the horses around before the class to get them 'up'.

Okay, I guess pet peeves, sorry..

Abuse of handicapped parking spaces . (My husband is totally disabled, we need the extra wide space to unload.)

Tiny babies in their carriers crying incessantly in the store and are not picked up and comforted!

OK Vickie, I'm a morning person, sorry for your luck! I think of it as a plus! HAHA! I also wish I wore a size 6 shoe, started out wearing a 7, after having five kids, a size 8, now that I have arthritis I wear a size 8 mens, and mostly sandles and velcro.

Mad Max, I hate that too, and I hate it when you've just had knee surgery or hip and need a hndicap stall to get up and down, and you have to wait forever cause someone is in changing clothes or whatever or they are skinny or fat but feel the need to use the big stall when it is the only one avalable with the handle needed to get to the receptacle.

Also the people that weigh around 500 pounds and are too lazy to walk around and ride the little carts at walmart, then when a real handicap person comes in they are all gone. Had that happen to me when I drove a crippled lady that can barely walk to the store.

ONe more, people that go to the emergency room cause they have a cold, can't they wait and go to their primary on Mon.? Most of the cubacles are full and the real emergencies have to wait in the hall.

So many-so good.

People who swear at their kids in public (and probably wonder why they are so awful acting in the first place).

People who text or talk on cell phones when driving (phone to ear-use a device IF YOU HAVE TO)-better yet, pull over and stop to do it.

Latest posts

Back