Pearl Horses????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srminiatures

Reaction score
So I was looking at odd colored horses and well I found the color Pearl/Barlink and was wondering if there had ever been a pearl miniature horse found????

I don't think there has but it can only be a matter of time- Champagne just "arrived"- it must have been there, of course, just not identified. I would think the same will happen with Pearl- could be mistaken for Champagne?

Ya that's kinda what I was thanking... or even people mistaking them as light colored palominos... I thank it would be color to own a pearl colored mini =) seeing as how I love my creams (palomino, cremello, ,perlino,& smoky cream) and my champagnes =).... Plan to someday only breed those colors and a pearl would be a great mix to those colors =)

With our horses, I could think of a few different colors we have that someone "might" think of as pearl colored. We have a lot of double dilutes (some with dun), then a lighter silver buckskin could also be "pearl colored", and for sure the one light light palomino we own (the others are golden).

ya I no I have a palomino who is so light youd thank he is a cremello lol

This is High Cotton Legendary Dessert Moon aka Moonie, my o so light palomino....

Winter pic..

7613714.jpg

Summer pic...

706503.jpg

Latest posts

Back