Peanut and I at the Veterans Day Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I may have mentioned that Peanut and I were at the local Veterans Day Parade (where I was woefully unprepared in the way of custuming, I might add). I did the best I could do on short notice. The kids LOVED him anyway.

So you are probably saying to yourself.....what is that in his tail???? It sorta looks like bath schrunchies. Well, you would be correct!P1010018.JPGP1010012.JPG

He took it all in stride, though and was quite the little trooper. There was firetrucks with their sirens going, vintage cars tooting their horns and probably 500 kids all screaming at the top of their lungs because they all wanted to pet the "pony"! And hubby was being a big clown behind us, pretending to scoop up poop with a shovel into a garbage can and then pretending to throw it on the kids. They LOVED it.

Oh! He looks adorable and I bet there are kids (and grownups!) still thinking and talking about seeing him!!!
default_yes.gif

Now if the two of you aren't just cute! Red, White & Blue! good job! And I bet the kids remember something 'different' for a long time to come.

Peanut is adorable and so are you. I was thinking about putting my little guy in the next town parade but I can't manage to find a helper around here so when you said you were leading him in the parade, I thought "What a great idea!" That way we could do the parade and I could manage the little guy without worrying about him having a cart attached to him. I think I will enter the parade next spring but keep my little horse on a string and walk him through the parade route. It is probably all of 4 blocks long:)

What a cutie pie!! Sounds like you had a great time!

AW so cute! I was going to bring my mini to the parade and I had blue and red hair extensions for her white mane and tail but plans changed.

Thanks! =)

P.s My mare's name is Peanut too =)

Latest posts

Back