Peakview's Newest Additions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valshingle

Reaction score
We've got three new filly's here.

[SIZE=12pt][/size]PEAKVIEWS MAGIC TRICK AKA 'TRIXIE'[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]A beautiful solid bay filly just like mom, Desert Shadows Moonlight Magic X MTC Unforgettable. Both Res World Champion Driving horses.

Getty-filly1.jpg

Getty-filly2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]PEAKVIEWS MONA LISA AKA 'LIZZIE'

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]A incredible sorrel pintaloosa filly by World Champion Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet (in my avatar) X World Res. Ch. Halter mare Cherryville Rios Angelique. Her eyes are half closed in the standing photo.

Angeliquefilly1.jpg

Angeliquefilly2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]PEAKVIEWS WITCHING HOUR AKA 'LUNA'

A very pretty headed, long legged, silver dapple filly by Res. World Ch. Desert Shadows Moonlight Magic X AMHA World Top Ten Halter mare Knells Denim N Diamonds.

No photo yet, but maybe tomorrow. The weather's too yucky today for an outside shot.

We are so thrilled with these three girls and can't wait for them to grow up!!

Congrats on your new babies! They are both sweet-the pintaloosa is very striking!!

Congratulations on your 3 girls !!! I agree that pintaloosa is pretty special...
default_wub.png

Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to be able to pry Lizzie away from us anytime soon!
default_wub.png
Trixie is the tomboy of the group! Full of it!

Now I know where the filly fairy has been
default_nono.gif
! Congratulations and you can send me the pintaloosa if you ever decide to cut back or anything!
default_biggrin.png

Pretty girls Val, congratulations! Pintaloosa filly is gorgeous, but then she sure comes by it honestly.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back