past babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltnt

Reaction score
Havent heard much about last years babies. How is trooper doing Jill and how is the stripped baby. Sorry I cant remember who had her.

Thanks for asking about "Super Trooper"
wub.gif

After I got so sick last summer, I just slacked off on pictures of all our horses. I'd planned quite a few updated photo shoots. I will get new pictures of Trooper and others later this season. They're still shedding off and I'm not motivated enough to clip (plus some nights still are very chilly).

But, Trooper's doing great. He had an ongoing issue with loose stools and we tried everything we could think of (biosponge, probios, yogurt, pepto, dilligent deworming, etc.). It continued even after he was off his formula but that seems to have stopped and he has normal poo now for the past couple of months. Trooper is in a paddock here with Bacardi, Blue, and Ducky. They're all kin
smile.gif
Bacardi is his paternal great uncle, Blue is his maternal uncle, and Ducky is his paternal brother.

Trooper's color is so cool. He isn't greying and is a very neat looking red-dun. He's got a head to die for but I won't ever forget how when he was first born, he had such a plain / unattractive head and of course his heart wrenching leg issues -- which have totally resolved (that only took a couple weeks really).

Thanks again for asking about Trooper. He is really special to Harvey and I
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back