Paranormal Activity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Went to see Paranormal Activity last night and OMG....it was freaky! I am a believer in the Paranormal (in fact there is a spirit at the place I work, but that is another story...lol) and I liked this movie a lot! I didn't think it was "scary", but instead more "intense" and almost exciting to see the activity going on.

If you believe in the paranormal, I recommend this movie. It was really fun to see it on Halloween night, too!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

I too believe in the paranormal (mostly just ghosts), but the theatrical trailer for it that I watched online just about scared the panties off of me! LOL Because I AM a believer I really don't like to think about negative paranormal interactions.

I would LOVE to hear about the "spirit" where you work! *jumps up and down and says, "Please! Pretty please!"*

I am also interested in the paranormal, but dont like to dab into it too much ..I lived in a house with "activity" nothing negative, just lots of noise.

someone refered me to a forum or web page for people like us , but I cant seem to find it.

My mother in laws house is over 300 years old...I would never sleep there. you know theres got to be stuff going on there
default_unsure.png

I work at nursing home night shift (11:30pm-8am) by MYSELF (we each have our own floor during the night shift) .... We have an RN at the station on the first floor and then an STNA on each floor.

This is the biggest reason why I have not seen this movie yet
default_smile.png

I do want to see it, however, as if being at work alone by myself at night at a nursing home of all places where more people have passed away then anywhere is not enough to have me looking over my shoulder every other minute
default_wacko.png

I've watched several clips of the movie on youtube and I will probably buck up and go see it this coming weekend - I love paranormal and ghostly things.

I watched a program on TV last week about haunted nursing homes which was not the greatest idea as I had to work that night LOL, it was a Halloween special. I was paranoid all night. I've never seen anything at work "paranormal" .. lots of things that are not "normal" but nothing ghostly. It does creep me out though knowing that people have passed away in the beds and the rooms. I hate it when my co workers start telling me about past residents that passed away and how they passed away .... i always stop them before they tell me what room that was in lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I have seen a few things in my lifetime that were just too... well weird. And we have an employee here at work that will not leave since she passed away suddenly a few years ago. I see her on a regular basis and so has half the department!!!!

Where I live now is ok, but I have lived in a couple of homes that I should have run off screaming into the night, LOL

I love this kind of movie though..... hmmm, I will have to convince my friend to suck it up and go see it with me! I dont want to see it by myself and my S/O will NOT watch scary movies. Says it gives him nightmares, LOL

My brother watched this movie and said it was awful - he didn't like it at all.

However - last week our pastor announced we had someone who wanted to be baptized, and invited the church to come and support this individual. So, Sunday we all trooped out to our local lake and it turned out to be a teenage boy. The story is, he and his friends went to see Paranormal Activity. He was so freaked out by it that he wanted to be baptized - in a lake in November in Ohio!
default_new_shocked.gif
After hearing that, I've pretty much decided I don't want to see it!

I also believe in the paranormal - having had many experiences! I don't mind watching crazy, campy horror movies like "Friday the 13th" and such - but I don't like those "reality" based ones. They scare me!

Barbara

I watched the movie last week and was also very disappointed. It is very amateurish which is unfortuante because the story line could have been amazing but the acting and some of the story made it quite farcical and made you know it was not a true story.

I am intrigued with the paranormal, hence the reason I spent a night at the old Ottawa Jail here last year and partook of a seance on death row.

If I were to grade this movie on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 4 - very mediocre.

Latest posts

Back