Paplo is home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
Finally he arrived, and it was so windy I almost blew away out in the field, and the pictures aren't the best because the camera I have just uhm... sucks. Paplo is the black one (or more correct dark brown, since he got a bit of brown around the muzzle and so on.

Here they fight a little to see who's the boss:

P3300034.jpg

Then they run and play a little:

P3300040.jpg

Finally they eat a little grass together as friends:

P3300047.jpg

When I finally went home after a few hours they were all three eating hay together, quiet and peacefully (No pics of the third, he's a bit larger and didn't want to play with the kids).

I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone is interested then I can tell you that the pinto is a shetland, doubt it has papers, but he's cute (and not mine) and Paplo is a pure Dartmoor, full papers and all and should mature around 125cm (49") and well he doesn't get the full horse look but I wont call it full pony looks either, more like a mix of the two.

Congratulations Jesper! Looks like these two are going to be the best of buddies!

Love it! But are you in a place where you might be able to remove their halters for safety's sake? Just my humble opinion
default_biggrin.png

Love it! But are you in a place where you might be able to remove their halters for safety's sake? Just my humble opinion
default_biggrin.png
halters on here, it's the law, else insurance wont cover anything. rescue workers need to have something to grap on to if they break out. never had any trouble with it.

Latest posts

Back