Ozark Mtns Achoo-A-Boo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
I need help determining what color this filly is or going to be. Her sire is grey. Her Dam is buckskin & white pinto, her dam is same and her sire is black & white pinto.

She has buckskin color around rear, black head and chest, grey around chest and back.

18e5e020.jpg

190c3010.jpg

thanks for any help.

Lisa - Ozark

It looks like she is going to be grey. She is really pretty love her color!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible for her to be a blue roan if she doesnt grey out? Otherwise I would say buckskin since she doesnt look like her head or legs are going to lighten up but who knows with these guys!

I bet she is a dark smutty buckskin. She definitely has some unique and beautiful coloring! Is the sire fading grey, or silver?

She is either smokey black or buckskin (I am thinking more smokey black) but she is definately going to grey out...no ifs, ands or buts on that one.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

She is either smokey black or buckskin (I am thinking more smokey black) but she is definately going to grey out...no ifs, ands or buts on that one.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

DITTO as I said grey also but is buckskin or smokey black now.

I am with all of you - I think she will grey. She is so pretty now - it really is to bad they cant stay their baby colors. Thanks for all of the input.

Lisa - Ozark

Latest posts

Back