Overall Cart Dimensions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shes My Style

Reaction score
What are the typical dimensions of the typical easy-entry cart for a mini? I know I typically see 48 inch shafts, but I need th rest of the length as well. We are looking at purchasing a building/shed to hold our horse tack and I would like one that is also large enough to hold 2 mini easy-entry carts (my husband now has the bug and is thinking of getting his own cart for driving as well). I know the carts can vary by maker, but an extimate of the average would give us a starting point for shopping. We plan to have the building in place before we get the carts.

Thanks!

Remember they will stack on end up against a wall if you get one tall enough. I would say a ten foot high or even eight foot at a pinch would be tall enough to do this, they then take up very little room. I have three in a row (not sure why, breeding them, maybe??) and they come out about five foot, roughly. At the moment they are outside so I have them right on the back board support, so the wheels and the back rest are clear of the ground and the stand about nine/ten foot high. If you tilted them at less of an angle they would not be so tall.

Back