Outstanding Shetland Book?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Any update on this ? I cannot remember when it was to be out, but i think like late summer they said? I cannot remember who was writing it, but i really want a copy of this as i have a gelding in it...

Leeana

Hi Leeana

We are also waiting to hear when this book is going to be completed...We also have several ponies in it...any one out there know what the projected printing date is or was? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sharron

We are also waiting to hear about the book being released for publication. We have some ponies included in the book also....
default_smile.png

I have a couple in there too. Its being published by small horse press so maybe email toni

I ordered 2 copies last night over the internet with Small Horse Press and they will be printed very soon and released. Since we have two ponies "Story and Rosie" in the publication along with over 400 ponies included, they were giving the people a heads up to pre-order that were involved in the publication. Can't wait to see it.

Latest posts

Back