Our World Show placings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I was pleased to have several of our really tiny horses place in the Top Ten this year.

Here are our two entries in Produce of Dam. The black pintos placed 8th and the tiny pintos, owned in partnership with Patti Grubman of CA, place fifth. Great, considering that they are 22" and 24"!

eecrDSC_7828.jpg

Shown by J&L Training Center, Little America's Carnival Conquest also placed in his halter class.

carnivalDSC_7748.jpg

The smallest horse at the show was Little America's Incredible Tiny One who measured in at 20.75" and placed in the Top Ten in her halter class. Don't have pictures back of her yet, but really look forward to them. Here is a picture of her and her "roommate", Little America's Silver Roseman who also placed Top Ten in his halter and color class.

roseman_tinyDSC_7694.jpg

Congrats on all your placings! I love that last picture of the "roomies."

Congrats on your places. As always, AWESOME horses!!!

I absolutely LOVE the tiny ones, the little bitty pinto and Incredible Tiny One. I'm assuming her sire was "Too Incredible" ?

I remember the first time I saw a picture of him, listed as a sire on some website, there was a pic of him at a show and obviously I thought he was gorgeous.... then I noticed the person in the pic next to him, showing how small he was. My exact words were "WHOA that is just too incredible!!!" Then I read his name and thought that was just perfect.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Big Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful horses! I am glad to see the tiny ones winning!

Joyce
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your placings, Tony!! That tiny black filly is truly Incredible! And I just love those two pinto colts! I saw the yearling at the Central Championship Show with John Lambert and just loved him then!
default_smile.png

Yay Tony!

I love them all!! I am so happy for you to get those top tens with the tiny ones that you do such a fantastic job breeding!!!

Your horses are what miniature horses are all about to me :)

Susan O.

Congratulations Tony!

Even the pictures don't give a feel for how tiny those little guys really are. When you would lead one by our stalls..........
default_new_shocked.gif
Simply amazing!

Charlotte

Tony, I saw Tiny One as you were lined up before her class. She was GORGEOUS and had such AWESOME conformation, even for the larger foals. To know just how tiny she is with her looking that good, is just amazing. And the judges rewarded that!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations again Tony, very nice babies
default_smile.png
I guessed the tiny filly was about 20", amazing. Brings to mind the old ad that ran for many years in Western Horseman showing a miniature horse being held on the palm of a hand LOL.

Jan

Oh Tony, did see you on the web cast, and thought that horse should win.. so so Tiny and great conformation...

Your small horses are number one in my books....
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS

Beautiful horses, Tony. I love them tiny..........20" wow...... my foals this year were bigger than that.

I admire your going toward the AMHA's standard of excellence.

Congrats Tony!! Love your little ones. What a perfect little filly!!

You can send her to MO!!
default_smile.png

Great pics, congratulations Tony! Who did the pics for worlds?

Lyn

What a fantastic group! I can't wait to see how your "Tiny One" matures. Congratulations!

Congratulations on a great World show, you must be so proud!

I would have loved to see Tiny One in person
default_wub.png
20" is unbelievable!

I did a double take when I walked by Tiny One's stall ... she really is tiny! I watched her show as well, she looked great against the bigger fillies, and there was a great big cheer when they announced her placing, from all around the arena.

Latest posts

Back